- The Daniel O’Connell Summer School is governed by the following terms and conditions; by attending the School you are accepting these Terms and Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Contributions for attendance at the School paid on line will not be refunded.
- Seats are allocated solely on the basis of the arrival time of those attending the School.
- Cameras or any other recording device are not permitted in the Library, Cahersiveen or in Derrynane House.
- All mobile phones should be switched off while the School is in session.
- The Daniel O’Connell Summer School accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen in either location where the School takes place.
- The Daniel O’Connell Summer School reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Terms and ConditionsColm Mcgill2019-08-05T08:23:52+00:00